What do a latte, a blockbuster film and a homeless animal have in common? The same money you spend each month on your caffeine fix or a night out at the movies can help save a life. Just $10 a month - about $0.30 a day - keeps homeless cats and dogs safe in our no-kill shelter while they wait to find a forever home.
We are blessed to have a special group of supporters who are so committed to our mission that they have decided to become monthly donors. Their recurring donations provide a consistent, reliable stream of income that provides medical care, food and shelter for more than 1,000 homeless cats and dogs annually.
When you support the vital work of the League with an automatic, monthly donation, you'll give hope to these animals, 365 days a year. Your commitment saves these animals from the life they were dealt, giving them the life they deserve!
Why join the League's Hope 365 giving club?
- It's convenient! Direct payment automates your giving so you don't have to remember to write a check or make your gift online.
- It's economical! Spread your support over time, making it easy on your budget.
- It makes a difference! Even a small gift every month adds up for the animals throughout the year.
- It's cost-effective! By reducing our postage and mailing costs, recurring gifts enable the League to spend less on overhead, directing more money to the animals we help.
- It's flexible! You can increase, decrease, suspend or opt-out of the program at any time.
- It's simple! Set up your monthly donation in less than 5 minutes!
- And most importantly, IT SAVES LIVES! Your continued support helps even more homeless animals.
Here are some examples of what your monthly donation can do:
- Vaccinate every animal in our shelter
- Provide nutritious food for cats and dogs in our care
- Ensure every adoptable pet is spayed or neutered before adoption
- Buy kitty litter for our 15 cat rooms
- Provide socialization and behavioral training to prepare dogs for their new homes
- Buy bottle-feeding supplies for abandoned kittens and puppies
"Just as ripples spread out when a single pebble is dropped into water, the actions of individuals can have far-reaching effects." ~Dalai Lama
We know that together, we can make a real difference for homeless animals. Please consider a monthly gift of $10 or more.
When will be donation be processed? Your contribution will be automatically charged to your credit card at the same time each month until you cancel.
Is my gift secure? The League utilizes encrypted technology to protect your financial information.
Can I make changes to my monthly commitment? You can change your amount at any time. You can update your credit card information (new account number, new expiration date, etc.). Simply call 513-735-2299 x217, and we will be happy to promptly make any changes you request.
How will I keep records of my monthly gifts? Your monthly credit card statement will detail the amount and date of each gift made to the League for Animal Welfare. In January, we will mail you a tax receipt with all gifts made for the prior year.
What payment options can be used? We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
How can I become a member? You can securely enter your monthly pledge and payment information here or call 513-735-2299 x217.