Shelter Wish List
Our shelter is always in need of supplies. You can help keep our supply shelves stocked by purchasing any item from our wish list and donating it to the League. These donations help ensure that more of our financial resources go directly to the animals in our care.
Items that are always needed:
- liquid bleach
- liquid laundry detergent
- hand sanitizer
- scoopable kitty litter
- paper towels
- gift cards to retailers that carry cleaning supplies or pet products
Other helpful items:
- sturdy 6-foot leashes
- Kongs (black XL and XXL preferred)
- dog collars, especially extra-small, small and medium sizes
- large Nylabones
- canned cat and dog food (pate)
- cat and dog toys (no plush toys please!)
Please note that dry cat and dry dog food are not included in our wish list. The League participates in Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program, which provides discounts on premium, nutritious Science Diet brand pet food and free samples that go home with every adopted pet.
In-kind donations can be dropped off during our regular hours of operation and will always be put to good use. Our shelter residents thank you for your generosity!